Full Stack Developer – Toronto ON
An opportunity exists for a motivated full stack web developer looking for a chance to make an impact in our downtown Toronto office.
- Design and develop new application functionality in Java using the Spring framework.
- Develop testing code (Unit Test, Integration Test, E2E, Stress test)
- Review and test your peers code to ensure quality.
- Work closely with the Business team, QA team, UI designers in all stages of the SDLC.
- Resolve technical issues in our products.
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint plan meetings and perform tasks related to the Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Maintain an open communication with the development task team.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience using AngularJS, ES6 or TypeScript.
- Experience working with and/or designing RESTful APIs.
- Experience in Java development with knowledge of OOP.
- Strong understanding and experience with Spring Frameworks.
- Familiarity with design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience with Relational Databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle).
- Experience with Java persistence framework such as JPA/Hibernate/Mybatis.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (i.e JUnit, Spring Test Framework).
- Experience with web app testing frameworks such as Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine, Cucumber.
- Experience using Agile Scrum with software development planning/tracking tools such as Jira.
- Knowledge of performance testing practices and tools such as JMeter or LoadRunner or Gatling.
- Experience with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana is a plus.
- Experience with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB, Redis, Apache Cassandra is a plus.
- Experience with AMQP broker such as ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka is a plus.
- Experience with SaaS is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in teams or independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Thank you for your interest in daVinci. We advise that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Please email your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach any other relevant information.