Front-End Developer – Toronto ON
An opportunity exists for a motivated Front-End Developer looking for a chance to make an impact in our downtown Toronto office.
- Master Angular development of responsive, web-based user interface components and modules.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand user requirements and interactions.
- Develop and build flexible and well-tested UI with the front-end libraries and API that support them.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance and providing effective code reviews.
- Major in Engineering or Computer Science preferred with strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Expertise on responsive web design and working UI/UX design experience.
- Experience with interacting with RESTful JSON APIs.
- Experience with distributed version control using Git and GitHub.
- Experience building RESTful API is an asset.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in an Agile environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Thank you for your interest in daVinci. We advise that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Please email your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com and attach any other relevant information.