Marketing Specialist – Toronto ON
daVinci is a fast-growing, dynamic company delivering best-in-class advanced planning software to the Retail Industry. Today, and throughout its’ history, daVinci’s innovative software helps fashion retailers grow revenue, increase profits and operate more efficiently through intelligent assortment planning. With customer satisfaction as our first priority, a dynamic collaborative environment draws upon the full knowledge capital of all our people to provide the best solutions possible.
What will you do?
Based in downtown Toronto, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for building awareness and enhancing our brand reputation. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial by nature, motivated, resourceful, and have experience driving marketing campaigns from planning and design through execution and measurement. The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Work with senior management to develop product-level marketing content and delivery strategy.
- Develop, execute and manage a series of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate leads for sales team
- Develop and execute communications in line with the brand strategy with consistent communications and experience across all communications and touchpoints.
- Support website content development and optimization to improve SEO, enable frictionless customer journeys and drive conversion.
- Manage posting across social media platforms and groups (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive social content creation.
- Support email marketing content development and execution to educate and nurture leads and customers (weekly newsletter/podcast.
- Monitor and ensure all campaigns are delivered effectively against business objectives.
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign, including interpretation and recommendations
- Coordinate logistics for special events such as tradeshows, webinars, and user group meetings.
- Coordinate printed collateral, advertisements and presentations to ensure brand conformity and integrity
- Keep abreast of industry trends through research, maintenance, and upkeep of daVinci’s resource library with industry and company articles and documents.
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in the field of traditional and online marketing (SEO, PPC, and social media) with a degree in marketing or business.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise software and/or B2B marketing.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in content writing preferably in retail buying/planning/merchandising
- Exceptional writing, copy editing and communication skills
- Innovator and a creative fast learner able to perform under pressure and cope with tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills able to prioritize, multi-task, and work with minimum supervision
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a dynamic environment.
Here’s Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Working out of our downtown Toronto office
- Currently working in a remote environment
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Work with a talented team of innovative and creative players
- Valuing growth and development, we embrace accountability, transparency, and continuous learning
- We have flexible hours and a casual dress code
- Annual celebrations and milestone outings
- Career mentoring and skills training
- Work in a safe, secure, and positive collaborative work environment
At daVinci we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in daVinci, please email your resume and salary expectations any other relevant information. We advise that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: Glassdoor reviews attributed to us have nothing to do with us. There are many companies in many sectors with the daVinci name.