Buying and assortment planning (AP) is an iterative process that begins with assortment strategy, to product creation, quantification, and finally purchase order commitment. Each step is informed by analysis that provides insight and guides your decision-making process.
In the final step, you’ll review all the work done in assortment strategy, creation, and buy quantification and finalize your assortment for purchase order commitments.
Here is a list of additional resources and information about buying and assortment planning:
- What is assortment planning?
- Why does my business need assortment planning?
- Common buying mistakes that’s impacting your bottom line
- 3 ways to improve your assortment planning process
- Buying or assortment planning: which one is right for my business
- Confessions of a retail buyer
- How to be customer focused in your assortment planning
- Attributing your way to Success
Learn more about daVinci planning solutions:
Proceed to other training videos